Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean is a newly released electric toothbrush by Philips Sonicare. It boasts one of the most advance technologies in teeth and gum cleaning, making it very effective in getting rid of those hard to reach plaques. Users of Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean will definitely enjoy a healthier mouth in just a matter of weeks, as it has been clinically proven to improve your gums condition and whiten teeth in less than a month.
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean guarantees fast results since it has a sonic technology (present in every Philips Sonicare product) that provides a powerful teeth cleaning action. Gently mixing the toothpaste to saliva, it creates an oxygen-rich foamy liquid and steers it to places where bacteria typically builds up, such as in between and behind the teeth and the gum line.
To ensure the best dental care, Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean offers five different modes to cater to every user’s needs,
- Clean Mode – This is the standard mode for all Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean for overall mouth cleaning
- White Mode – This is used for removing teeth stains, making teeth whiter
- Polish Mode – This mode is for brightening teeth to achieve the teeth’s natural vibrancy
- Gum Care Mode – Use this mode to softly stimulates and rubs the gum line. This is perfect for those who have sensitive gums or gum problems
- Senstive Mode – Turn on this mode for extra-gentle brushing, ideal for those whose teeth are on the sensitive side
The brush head design of Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean also helps in efficiently and effectively cleaning your teeth and gums. The diamond-cut design brush head has 44 more bristles, making it very effective in removing plaques. You can choose from the two brush head sizes, the Standard or Compact.
The Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean holds up to three weeks of charge, if that does not satisfy you, it also comes in USB travel case so you may easily recharge it anywhere, any time. This is pretty perfect for those who are always travelling. Also, the chrome base of Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean can be used for mouth rinsing or charge your toothbrush as it rest in the glass since it has the latest conduction technology.
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean is simple, yet very sleek. The handle has a ceramic finish, and the neck is well designed with its accent ring. The electronic buttons are well hidden in the handle. So if you are looking for effective, well-built, and advanced toothbrush, you may definitely want to check out Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean.